NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the City Parks Board will meet at 5:45 p.m. on the
18TH day of OCTOBER, 2016 in the City Hall building located at 700 Railroad
1. Call to order.
2. Consider approval of the minutes for the September 20,2016 meeting.
3. Discuss and take action on the financial statement.
4. Discuss and take action to discuss the proceeds from the Picnic in the park.
5. Discuss and take action on the plans to participate in Trunk or Treat.
6. Discuss and take action on November/ December meetings due to holiday season.
7. Discuss and take action to appoint new board members.
8. Hear a presentation from Tammie Virden, Zakk Ottmers and McKenzie Arrott on
the Pioneer Plaza renovations.
9. Other items for discussion not on the agenda.
10. Consider the time for the next meeting.